- Any information provided by users will be collected and stored in accordance with strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information provided to the Company by users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and can have one or more purposes, about which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised of which information shall be collected prior to its actual collection, and they will have the option of providing such information or not, under their responsibility. Users will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless required by legal or judicial order, the Company shall never transfer your information to third parties or use it for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company will maintain the integrity of the information provided by users.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be partners or allies of the Company. These links and frames are made available for the sole purpose of offering an additional benefit to users. It is worth stressing that adding these links and frames does not mean that the Company has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for them or their respective content. Therefore, the Company cannot be held liable for any losses or damages resulting from the use of these links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, the adjustment to the Company’s confidentiality standards shall be required.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may occasionally use “cookies(*)”, and users may, at any time, activate on their browsers mechanisms to inform them when said cookies are activated or to prevent them from being activated.
Guarantees, Liabilities and Damages
- The Company does not guarantee that the content, instruments and materials included, used and offered on this website are accurately updated or complete, and it shall not be held liable for damages caused by eventual errors of content or equipment failure.
- The Company shall not be held liable, either expressly or tacitly, for the misuse of the information, instruments, and materials made available and/or the equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, made by any user, who will be the sole responsible for any harm to own or third-party rights, caused or not by this improper use.
- In no circumstances will the Company, its executive officers or employees be held liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, or any losses or expenses arising from the connection with this website or its use by users themselves or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or operation or transmission delay, computer viruses, line or system failure, even if the Company or its representatives have been advised of the possibility to occur such damages, losses or expenses.
- The adequate provision of all Internet resources, without exception, is the sole responsibility of the website users.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website, or (b) on which the address of this website is available. The Company does not guarantee the compensation for any damages caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
- Before taking an investment decision, prospective investors should consider with caution, in the light of their own financial situation and investment objectives, all the information available on this website and, in particular, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of Users’ Information
The Company reserves the right to improve the functionalities of this website based on the analysis and consolidation of the information and suggestions collected and on the opportunities arising from them for all the website.
Copyright and Intelectual Property Rights
Unless stated otherwise, all content on the pages of this website, such as information, materials, instruments, page organization, charts and drawings belong to the Company or to third parties who lawfully assigned their right of use.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.